Admission Policy for Academic Session 2020-21
1. Admission Criteria:
|0 – 10 KM||60|
|Above 10 – 15 KM||50|
|Above 15 – 20 KM||40|
|Above 20 KM||No points|
2. Documents to be attached at the time of submission of forms:
• Recent passport size colour photograph of the child, father and mother, duly pasted on specified place marked on the Admission Form.
• Attested photocopy of Municipal Birth Certificate.
• Attested photocopy of Aadhar card/UID card issued in the name of any of the Child and parents.
• Attested photocopy of residence proof (for e.g.) :-
(i) Ration Card issue in the name of parents (Mother/ Father having name of child).
(ii) Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
(iii) Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any parents.
(iv) Electricity bill/ MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/ Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
• Attested Photocopy of Identity Card/ Latest Fee Bill of the sibling issued by the School office for 2019-20
• Caste Certificate (Only in case of SC /ST/OBC or Minority class)
** Original documents to be produced at the time of admission. The parents will be responsible for all entries in the Admission Form vis a vis its authenticity. If false entries are detected on verification at anytime, the same will lead to disqualification of the candidature, even if admitted.
** Scrutiny of forms and the final selection will be subject to further orders/circulars issued by Directorate of Education Delhi.
• For Pre School – As per Directorate of Education norms
Less than 04 years as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought.