Admission Policy for Academic Session 2023-24
1. Admission Criteria:
|0 – 10 KM||50|
|Above 10 – 15 KM||40|
|Above 15 – 20 KM||30|
|Above 20 KM||No points|
2. Documents to be attached at the time of submission of forms:
• Recent passport size colour photograph of the child, father and mother, duly pasted on specified place marked on the Admission Form.
• Attested photocopy of Municipal Birth Certificate.
• Attested photocopy of Aadhar card/UID card issued in the name of any of the Child and parents.
• Attested photocopy of residence proof (for e.g.) :-
(i) Ration Card issue in the name of parents (Mother/ Father having name of child).
(ii) Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
(iii) Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any parents.
(iv) Electricity bill/ MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/ Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
• Attested Photocopy of Identity Card/ Latest Fee Bill of the sibling issued by the School office for 2022-23
• Caste Certificate (Only in case of SC /ST/OBC or Minority class)
** Original documents to be produced at the time of admission. The parents will be responsible for all entries in the Admission Form vis a vis its authenticity. If false entries are detected on verification at anytime, the same will lead to disqualification of the candidature, even if admitted.
** Scrutiny of forms and the final selection will be subject to further orders/circulars issued by Directorate of Education Delhi.
SCHEDULE FOR ADMISSION FOR THE SESSION 2023-24
|1.||Commencement of availability of application form for admission||01.12.2022 (Monday)|
|2.||Last day of submission of application forms||23.12.2022 (Thursday)|
|3.||Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under Open Seats.||06.01.2023 (Friday)|
|4.||Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under Open Seats.||13.01.2023 (Friday)|
|5.||Display of first lists of selected candidates (Including Waiting List)||20.01.2023 (Friday)|
|6.||Resolution of queries of parents regarding allotment of points to their wards in the first list.||21.01.2023 (Saturday) to 30.01.2023 (Monday)|
|7.||Display of Second lists of candidates (If Any) (Including Waiting List)||06.02.2023 (Monday)|
|8.||Resolution of queries of parents regarding allotment of points to their wards in the second list.||08.02.2023 (Wednesday) to 14.02.2023 (Tuesday)|
|9.||Subsequent list of admission, If any||01.03.2023 (Wednesday)|
|10.||Closure of Admission process||17.03.2023 (Friday)|
Admission Forms will be available from 9:00 a.m to 02:00 p.m.
Admission Forms received after 4:00 pm on 23rd December 2022 (Friday) will not be accepted.
Criteria for EWS/DG category admissions shall be as per RTE Act and Directives of Directorate of Education.
• For Pre School – As per Directorate of Education norms
Less than 04 years as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought.